- Proprietary synergistic mixture of enzymes buffers and non-ionic detergents Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Carbohydrase and proprietary enzymes
- Safe for all instruments and scopes (flexible and rigid), extends usable lifetime
- Neutral pH (non-abrasive), free rinsing and 100% biodegradable
- Easy and safe to use
- Will not harm any metals, plastic, rubber or corrugated tubing
Directions for Use
Surgical Instruments and Scopes
1. Add 1/2 ounce of Endozime® AW Plus to 1 gallon (4ml/litre) warm water.
2. Submerge instruments and scopes to be cleaned. For scopes: suction or flush through channels before soaking.
3. Soak for 2 minutes to remove all organic matter.
4. Rinse thoroughly with tap, distilled or sterile water. Works in all temperatures.
Automatic Cleaning Devices
1. Pour directly into detergent reservoir full strength, or
2. Dilute 1/2 ounce per 1 gallon (4ml/liter) of water.
Endozime AW Plus Safety Data Sheet