Use as is – do not dilute. Shake gently prior to use
1. Restrict the use of the lubricant to the area of the instrument requiring lubrication using the sprayer or dropper.
2. Allow the Premixslip® to penetrate the joint for about 30 seconds. Test the action of the lubricated joint to ensure penetration.
3. For exceptionally stiff instruments re-apply and actively open and shut the instrument, until loosened.
4. If the lubricant dislodges dried contaminants from the joint, the instrument will require re-cleaning.
5. Seized instruments may require treatment by immersion in a bath of Premixslip®.